Natural Cancer Treatment at Bio-Medical Center—Traveling and Accommodations
Many people are interested in pursuing natural treatments but are afraid that the cost of travel will be too great. After all, a common perception is that traveling outside the country is always expensive. The truth is, your travel arrangements for visiting Bio-Medical Center can be budget-friendly and you can choose from a variety of options to fit your needs.
Bio-Medical Center has rooms available for patients if they choose to stay for multiple days to pursue their treatment. Another alternative is to book a hotel room for your stay. We’ve included hotel information below for your convenience.
Learn more about the Hoxsey clinic.
A Word About Travel From the United States
In light of new security efforts, the United States is requiring travelers to have a passport or other accepted documentation for entry into its borders. Persons returning from Mexico by land will be required to present one of the following documents:
- U.S. Passport or U.S. Passport Card
- Official government issued photo ID
- Driver’s License
HOTEL RECOMMENDATIONS (California, US):
BEST WESTERN AMERICANA INN – 815 W. San Ysidro Blvd. San Ysidro, CA 92173
Ph: (800) 553 3933 & (619) 428 5521 Room charges include transportation to and from the clinic. Transportation from the Airport to the Hotel can be made directly with the Best Western Americana Inn.
Airport arrivals: Make arrangements to fly to the San Diego Airport (Lindbergh Field), then patients may take a taxi to any area motels, or patients may make transportation arrangements directly with a hotel or personalized transportation service.
Personalized Transportation Service
We recommend the following hotels, but they do not provide complimentary transportation; however, we do recommend Dennis Hellingson. Dennis is a native San Diegan who offers comfortable, personalized transportation services. Dennis has been providing this service to patients of the clinic for many years. Contact Dennis directly after making your hotel reservation, preferably in the evenings. Dennis will provide transportation from your hotel to the clinic and back for a modest fee.
DENNIS HELLINGSON – Ph: (619) 226 8655, preferably in the evenings or his associate,
DAMON CRUZ – Ph: (619) 889-4964
WYNDHAM GARDEN – Midway area – 3737 Sports Arena Blvd., San Diego, CA 92110
Ph: (619) 881-6100
RAMADA INN – Midway area – 3747 Midway Dr. San Diego, CA 92110
Ph: (619) 225-1295
How to Get to the Clinic if You Are Driving
If you are going to drive, take Highway 5 South or Highway 805 South and once you approach the border, follow the directions below:
- Driving South from California to the Mexican border, get into the mid-left lane as soon as you cross the border into Mexico.
- The signs will say “Centro-Zona Rio”. Stay in the mid-left lane; it will merge with the thru traffic to “Zona Rio”.
- Stay on your right, and as soon as you go down the bridge, merge to your far right lane, “Paseo De Los Heroes”.
- Turn right at the traffic light (corner of Costco store).
- Stay in the mid lane to the next traffic light. Cross the street and at the second stop sign, turn right (Calle Zaragoza 9th Street).
- 2 blocks ahead, turn to your left on Ocampo Street.
- Stay straight to go onto Brasil Street (3 stoplights, 1 stop sign).
- Turn right on Brasil Street, keep left.
- Turn left on next stop sign, Av. General Ferreira (corner of San Fernando School).
- Go up the hill approximately 5 blocks.
- As you start up the steepest part of the hill, you’ll see the clinic on your left, a two-story building.
The clinic is white with large brass-framed windows. Turn into the driveway and you can drop off the patient at the front door. You can park your car on the street outside the clinic, or in the parking lot next to the clinic.
Hotel Recommendations (Mexico)
If you want to stay in Mexico you can contact:
HOTEL LUCERNA in Tijuana. Log in at www.hoteleslucerna.com or call them at 1800LUCERNA. They offer a special price to the clinic’s patients, and free transportation to the clinic.
HOTEL PUEBLO AMIGO. Visit www.hotelpuebloamigo.com or call them at 01800 026 6386. They have a special price for the clinic’s patients and offer free transportation to the clinic.
Contact us to learn more or schedule treatment at one of the leading holistic cancer treatment centers.